CPL(A) is another step on the road to your professional flying career. The course will enable you to operate as a private pilot on a single engine airplane and a co-pilot on a single/multi-engine airplane in commercial air transportation and get paid for doing it.
The practical training is divided into three modules that are to develop core competencies of each professional pilot:
- A five-hour pilot module, during which you will build good habits and correct your errors associated with your technique of piloting the aircraft. The training program contains a two-hour session on multi-engine aircraft, during which we will put an emphasis on improving your flying skills on airplanes with asymmetric thrust.
- The navigation module is devoted to improving your flight planning and navigational knowledge. The session consists of performance and weight & balance calculations of the aircraft. During the training you will also practice your navigational skills by doing a wide range of exercises on the ground, so you can apply them during your flight on our twin-engine Tecnam P2006T.
- For flight instrument training session we also use our modern training simulator FNTP II ALSIM ALX in which you can instantly correct and analyze your mistakes on the ground.
The practical training is conducted by experienced instructors of LOT Polish Airlines according to standardized procedures of LOT Flight Academy.
Practical CPL(A) training
- 12 hours on Tecnam P2008 aircraft
- 5 hours Tecnam P2006T aircraft
- 5 hours of training on ALSIME ALX simulator
- 3 hours of training on Piper PA-38 Tomahawk aircraft