PPL(A) stands for Private Pilot’s Licence, which is the first step in the aviation career. In most countries, PPL(A) entitles you to act as a pilot in command of any private aircraft for no remuneration.
During the training, we will provide you with a comprehensive training on the ground so that you will be able to take the control over the plane during the practical part. You will take your first solo flight – first take off and landing!
During the whole course you will be assisted by the most experienced flight instructors of LOT Polish Airlines. Take your first step and sign up for our PPL(A) course. Make your dreams come true!
- 118 hours weekend seminars:
- Air Law and Operational Procedures
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Principles of Flight
- Operational Procedures
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- 45 hours:
- 40 hours – flights under Visual Flight Rules(VFR) in the Single Engine Aircraft
- 5 hours – flight simulator FNPTII class
Want to find out more about trainings? Check out the most frequently asked questions!